Monday, February 15, 2010

And We're Off!

Hey everyone! Sam Fleming here with the latest and the greatest on our show for Chandler Goetz and his family.

So this last Friday we put everything in place for the venue at the HCPA. So it is all set! We're really excited for this because we're going to be doing some awesome things with this show.

I want to personally thank Lance Packer from Bahama Bucks for being so willing to sponsor another great benefit show. It truly has been a blessing he has been able to help us out with this. I don't think I can explain enough how grateful I truly am. So thank you!

Right now we are busy at work rehearsing for the show. I'm especially excited for this show because I will get to be playing with a full band. This is probably the best band I'm playing with for a show. They are all so awesome! My next post I'll tell you a little bit about each band member. Also there will be a great opening act, and some great vocalists.

Also, tickets will be going on sell February 23rd at 12:00am midnight. So be sure to get your tickets fast!

Thank you so much for all your support with this show, but even more importantly for the Goetz family. That's all for today, but I will be sure to post again as things go on.

Over and out!
-Sam
www.sam-fleming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment