Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Week!

Holy cow! Only one week until the show! Just so ya' know, if you haven't purchased your tickets yet you better do so quickly! It's only six days 'till show time! I don't know about you, but I am very excited! I've been rehearsing like crazy with the band to make sure we get everything ready. And of course, the last three days before the show EVERY member of the band will be gone or unavailable for rehearsal! AHH!!! Eh, oh well. We're doing a full dress rehearsal tomorrow with everyone. So that's our opening act, the band, singers, the whole sha-bang! Everything is sounding ahmazing!!!

So tonight I just checked out Chandler's little website to see how he's doing. Really, he's just not to happy to be there. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be there either. He really likes reading comments and words of encouragement on the site. I think it would be so cool if everyone left him a comment on his site. Even if you don't know him. He would LOVE it. Plus it gives him something to do. So just hop on to his site: www.caringbridge.org/visit/chandlergoetz and leave him a comment. I dare you! :D

Well that's all for tonight. All I have to say is get your tickets before they are gone! http://concertforchandler.sam-fleming.com! This show will be so amazing!

Signing off for now,
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment